ARX Gen2 Frame Mounted design is everything you need to set off on your next adventure. The updated Gen2 brings with it a sophisticated lighting system, that suits the city highway as well as the harsh outdoors.
The Gen2 has a comprehensive electrical system powering your navigation and communication devices on the go. With a USB Port Socket Outlet w/ LED Digital Voltmeter and a 4-Way Blade Fuse Box Block Holder with LED error indicator
Weight of tower without lights is approx 1.5kgs.
Adventure Pack includes:
- Aluminium tower structure with an adjustable dash plate to accomodate a plethora of different mounts, switches and accessories.
- Powder Coated in textured Satin Black
- Mounting brackets to suit your model bike
- 3mm Screen. Made of high quality PC material, providing high impact strength and dimension stability.
- Projector Light for high and low beam using a 4300k H11 Xenon Globe or a H11 LED globe
- 40w 4000lm light
- LED illuminated Rocker switch
- 4-Way Blade Fuse Box Block Holder with LED error indicator
- USB Port Socket Outlet w/ LED Digital Voltmeter
- Custom screen decal
- Coloured plastic cap and spacers to match screen decal design
- 4-Pin SPST (Single Pole Single Throw) 30A Relay and wiring loom
Upgraded Screen Features: The Rally Replica screen upgrade is injection-moulded Polycarbonate to guarantee the best flexibility and durability. The windshield will improve the aerodynamics of your bike, and due to its side protection and larger dimensions, it’s ideal to provide that additional protection of your navigation gear.
TO AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS. GST IS CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. LISTED PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GST.
CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 4 WEEKS
WARNING: All images are purely indicative; our company reserves the right to make improvements to the products without prior notice.
It is forbidden to use the kit for purposes other than those specified.
We are not responsible for any damages resulting from improper, erroneous and unreasonable uses or failure to comply with assembly instructions.
***Accessories are not included.